Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Happenings

Nothing too exciting has happened in the past week:

Kent and I have been house hunting (or lot hunting) and trying to decide what to do come this December because our lease runs out.

Of course the election happened. No comment. No comment. NO COMMENT!!!!

My brother Clark is back home and slowly recovering. Thank you everyone for keeping up on his status and praying for him.

My friend Stephanie Beard is getting married in March. I get another bridesmaid dress to add to my collection. That's exciting.

Kent was sick last week. Now I've been sick this week, oh joy....

I just ate Cotham's Chicken Fried Steak sandwich for lunch and for the first time it was NOT good. That was depressing.

The House Caucus was today. They decided senority and committee memberships. I am really excited for session to start!

I am going to Fayetteville for four days to spend some time with my family this weekend. Even though Kent and I have been up there quite often, I always leave without getting any quality time with them because of all the chaos of the Razorback games. Kent is headed down to deer camp for opening weekend with my brother, Spencer. Hopefully they will both kill something...

No comments:

Post a Comment