Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Annoying

This morning at 7:15 I had a flat tire (from the air valve, not a hole, so I had to get towed) on the side of I-30. Scary! And then Triple A took an hour to come get me and then I sat at Wal-Mart for 2 hours. I was three hours late to work and had to use vacation time... tear, tear.
Kent came and picked me up because he didn't want me to get hit sitting in my car on I-30. Here we are sitting for an hour..... sigh.
Finally the tow man came and we followed him to Wal-Mart. Kent went to work and I stayed at Wal-Mart for the next 2 hours. Ghaaa! The only good thing that came out of this senario is this: A couple weeks ago I had a flat tire at a garage sale and the guy throwing the sale noticed the flat, laughed and said "Man, that really sucks!" And then wouldn't help change it. What a jerk. Anyhow, it was a broken air valve and Wal-Mart said the problem was fixed. Apparently not! The tire was ruined since I had driven on the flat for so long on the interstate (it was really hard to pull over three lanes of traffic). However, I had saved my receipt from a couple weeks ago and since Wal-Mart did not really fix the air valve before they had to replace my tire for free! Free $100.00 tire. Moral of the story: save all receipts. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment