Monday, November 3, 2008

I have been tagged...

I have been tagged from Punky, Papaya, Poochie and Parents!

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Random Facts About Me
1. I love NASCAR... okay Jeff Gordon more but NASCAR just the same.
2. I am a magazine junkie.... I don't buy them but many people give them to me when they are done with them.
3. I totally love music and it always has to be on.
4. I really do not like sleeping by myself.
5. I am not a fan of chocolate. Salty stuff yes... chocolate not so much.
6. I visit the library here weekly I love books.

I am not tagging... Heather - My Simple Life, Pam, Teri, Raquel, Tina and Sheri!... there you have it thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment