Thursday, November 20, 2008

No More Bowflex = Another Room!

This is what my third bedroom has looked like for a year! I never go in there and keep the door shut because I hate that an entire room is wasted with this massive piece of exercise equipment. Literally, the Bowflex takes up the entire room. The Bowflex has been used maybe five times in the one year since we bought it, therefore, I sold it on Craigslist! I am so excited to have another room for guests or an office or whatever! I also vacumed the room for the first time, ever. YUCKY!
Kent and Nick had to take it apart to move it.
Here Kent is pretending to help as he leans up against the door and lets Nick do all the work. Just kidding.
I will post pictures of the new space once it has been properly decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment