Saturday, October 29, 2011

Turquoise & Chevron Guest Room

I am still waiting on the very special quilt that my mom is finishing for me to put on the end of the bed. If you have ever received a quilt from my mom you should THANK HER with your whole heart. LOTS of time and effort goes into one of those things. They are heirlooms, for real. Okay, I'll get off my soap box.

Here are a couple pictures of the guest room since we moved it to make room for Baby McClure.
 I found the pillows at TJMaxx and the chevron rug is from Urban Outfitters. They have other colors, but the price was awesome, $60 for a rug!

 Side table shelf in a fun yellow to add some color. The quilt will draw this yellow out some more. 
Here you can see my fancy artwork... someone that was over the other day asked if I painted these. I proudly said yes. Kent told me later that they were probably joking and making fun and then decided to shut their mouth to be nice. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment