Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeding my family on $70/week or less....

it is possible to do... and even in Canada. With a little planning and cooking from scratch it can be done. I try to do prep work a head of time it truly makes my life easier.

I will say I do use coupons for most of my items and I average about $70/week for groceries. Check out my Frugal Canada blog for tips on coupons and upcoming sales.

Plan your meals weekly... it really does save you money and time not to mention the hassle of finding a last minute meal on a night that is so busy. I will put a cost breakdown of my menu next week to show you how it can be done. I will also add that I feed may children during the week with the same amount of money as I do part time child care. Next week I will add lunches and breakfast also.

more thoughts in frugal living and such coming later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment