Saturday, April 24, 2010

Around The House

Kent found this huge oil painting to fill up one huge empty wall. He was VERY proud of himself. VERY.
I like it too. It has the green of the kitchen in it and still isn't too "old person" looking.
I finally found a place for my clock that I love, love, love:
This is the entryway. The green buffet I got for FREE! I used the leftover green paint from the kitchen and then distressed and stained it so it wouldn't be all matchy-matchy. I really like the way it turned out.

This past weekend I found this round end table for $10 and it was UGLY. But I forgot to take a before picture.
A little Heirloom White spray paint and it looks right at home!

Kent keeps asking me to not put "old looking" things in our house. But I think this white end table is more pottery barn meets shabby chic than old... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment