Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warning: Long Decorating Post

Like I said before, we got a LOT done this weekend. I finally found an ottoman I love. Here it is! It is giraffe, which is the "wildest" I will ever get, but the brown and tan still goes with everything in the living room, but adds a little "umph!" Kent said he wasn't sure if he should put his feet on it or shoot it. It doesn't matter though, I love it and it has grown on him already!
New ottoman on new carpet!

Spring table setting. See the adorable little bird on the saucer?!?!

Kent hung my 3 stars in the emty space that seperates the rooms. It REALLY adds a lot because your eyes travel upward and shows how high the ceiling is.

Window panes unite! Between the fabulous yellow shutters. Not bad, huh?

I finally bought flowers (they're expensive!), so Captain Jack and I played in the dirt on Sunday!

Pretty? There are a lot more flowers, but I don't want to bore you right now with an even longer post... maybe later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment