Monday, April 6, 2009

Coming to an end

So now that it is officially April I am quickly realizing that my college days are quickly coming to an end. Who would of ever thought four years could go by so quickly? I feel like as I do "my last..." I realize more and more this reality of ending is really going to happen.

This past weekend I participated in my last Dance Marathon. To think that four years ago exactly I was practically cursing the words DM after struggling for 32 hours straight and now I am crying because my DM days are all gone. What a crazy adventure it has all been.

I know that it probably wont hit me until I am officially out of Gainesville, which will now not be until August but it is definitely something that will take a lot of time and adjusting. I am in no ways complaining about finishing college and I do see graduation as a huge accomplishment but I know that these last four years have been the best years of my life (as of now) and its hard to really see them fly by.

As they say..live each day to the fullest, and believe me I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment