Thursday, April 9, 2009

DONE

Today at noon the 87th General Assembly will officially adjourn. THANK YOU LORD! I really did learn a lot and even had fun! But I am exhausted. This last week I have gotten to work at 6:30 AM only to leave at 6:30 or 7:00 PM. The Bureau of Legislative Research (the agency I work for) is closed tomorrow and giving us a free day off. I am headed up to Fayetteville for the first time since Christmas to see my family - I am excited to see them and really excited about sleeping in, not cooking, cleaning, running errands or setting an alarm clock. The picture below is my LAST committee meeting this session. They were deciding the last constitutional amendment to be referred to the voters in 2010. (They decided on HJR1004 if anyone cares!)

No comments:

Post a Comment