Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Go KK!

My little sister KK had her state gymnastics meet on Saturday in Pine Bluff. My parents and KK stayed with me on Friday night and then we all went to the meet on Saturday to cheer KK on. She got 3rd overall in the four categories: Beam, Floor, Uneven Bars, and Vault. She also qualified for regionals which will be in Norman, OK at the end of April. Since KK just made the Fayetteville junior high school cheerleading squad, this was probably her last year as a gymnast. She started when she was 3 and now is level 8 as a 14 year old. She is really, really good and I am such a proud big sister!
After the meet. She didn't really want to take a picture with me - but I told her she had to because I needed to put it my blog (seriously!)

Her team, Willams Center, got first place in state.

At the beginning of her floor routine. My camera isn't good enough for an action shot.
She got a 9.45 - pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment