Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have always said its better to busy then to be bored, but I feel as of recently I think I might have to disagree. Its one thing to be busy but its another thing to always have an ongoing to do list that seems to never be completed.

As I said in my first post, I am about to graduate from college in a month, for most people this is one of the most exciting periods of their life but for some of us (especially right now) it is extremely nerve racking. I never thought after getting a great 4 year degree I would find myself jobless. Especially with a 3.8 GPA and a not-so-shabby resume. But as they say times are tough and I guess we all are just struggling right now.

But as my motto goes I truly am trying to stay optimistic although at times it might not seem that way. I am trying to enjoy my last weeks and I do know eventually something will come about and until then I will keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment