Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day One

So I have decided to start a blog, because well I guess why not.

I've never been one to write diaries or journals unless I'm traveling, so hopefully this shouldn't bore too many people, if so..sorry.

I am currently finishing up my last semester at the University of Florida and will be graduating in May with a BS in advertising. Of course I am excited to be finishing, but at times I'm worried if I am actually ready. My four years here at UF have been the best four years of my life, so far.

I don't have much of a plan as of now for my future. I love the advertising field and would love to end up at a larger agency, hopefully sooner than later. I have been researching and networking with many people in the field and am aggressively looking for a job. I recently traveled to Chicago where I met with several companies and visited agencies and would love to end up in the Windy City.

Well I promise to be more interesting later, but I thought I would start with a little intro for the beginning.

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

-never stop dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment