Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Photos

Caption: And with that, the Pope began singing "Amore."



I don't know who he is, but everybody seems to be taking pictures of him.



I'M TAKING PICTURES OF THE POPE -- WITH BOTH HANDS!



Caption: And then they took "Pope Benedict" back to Greenvale.



Tertians Chun Ng and Raymond Manyanga finish first and second in the 1K World Youth Day marathon.



The people of Australia turn their back on tertian Mars Tan. He accepts the insult happily as a delayed grace of the Spiritual Exercises.


(OK, I know, it's not from Australia, but still.)


Actually, this is my nephew Jimmy at his all-pirate birthday party.


The wind-blown look.

The "I'm the King of the World" look.


The rakish new friend of your grandmother's.


Atheist chic.


And my personal favorite:
Caption: When do we eat the kangaroo?

No comments:

Post a Comment