Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thrift Store Find and Target find...

My husband and I decided to take a trip to the USA yesterday
and pick up a few things. This was not on my list but I had been
pricing them here in Canada. A magnetic white board and supplies
for it and it was going to cost me about $60 with taxes and today
while at Target my husband pointed it out to me for less than $10
I have a white board for our homeschool/craft room. Talk about a deal.

Today we went to our local Bible for Missions thrift store.
They tend to have really neat treasures in there from time
to time. Well today was one of those times.
We found a VTECH Monster Academy portable computer
for our daughter in there for $4. Yep... $4. She loves it.
There are a lot of very educational games on it and we love
that it has a volume control. All kids games need a
volume button. Best thing is we had an adapter to be able
to plug it in to the wall instead of wasting batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment