Friday, January 18, 2008

Business funding is easy with Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank.

This is a long story but I will cut it short but I assure you that this blog post can change your future if you are a budding entrepreneur.

I watched the business of my husband crumble to pieces and he ended up with huge debt. This happened in the year 1999. Though he had the drive to run the business and enjoyed challenges (he still does), he lacked proper financial support and backup.

Yes, it was his drawback only and not a weakness. When I followed a link in my email to Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank and came to know about their willingness to fund businesses, I feel like reviving the spirit of my husband and may be help him get on his feet again.

I carefully read their services and I must say I am definitely tempted to open a free Business Current Account with them and enjoy the following.

* The annual interest rate on loan is only 6.26% AER (variable)

* Day to day banking transactions is free and unlimited. (I intend to ask what this is about)

* They have 250 branches that will make it convenient to gain access.

* Internet banking.

There are some more facilities but these are the main advantages to my knowledge.

I intend to talk to them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment