Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What To Wear Wednesday! (WTWW) Cropped Jackets!

OK, so first things first, for all of us east coasters.. WOW, and may I say congratulations we all survived a major earthquake.. I was 14 floors up and the very last thought even after all 3 shakes happened was a quake.. Little Florida girl can handle her hurricanes and lightening storms..BUT earthquake, well that was a new one for me!  however it is Wednesday and I think we've all heard enough about Tuesday's event so I will get back to business..



Today's what to wear, is all about the outwear and a style that you won't need to wait until its freezing outside to sport.. its the Cropped Jacket!

There are many styles and varieties out there, and none that are boring, or look like you stole your little sister's jacket..

I recently read about this fall trend, and immediately loved it, soon after I was browsing through Forever, (which rarely happens anymore but I have panic attacks there.. another story in itself) But i did spot a great denim khaki/ brownish cropped jacket...


 

Surprisingly they actually had more than one, and I immediately purchased it! I will have to say it is great getting a new style/ trend at a cheap price in case you find out once its at home you never actually will wear it in public..however for this trend, it is not the case! (already have worn it twice!)

Here are some more styles...





As you can see, they come in all colors, textures and styles.. dressy-casual, rocker- hippy

So go out a grab one, or maybe search in your own closet 
(I swear I had a few of these back in the day!)

Happy Wednesday, and here is to no more crazy natural disasters.. stay away Irene!

No comments:

Post a Comment