Monday, August 22, 2011

"I have Nothing to Wear"

Thanks to a good friend of mine, who shared a link with me, and of course major thanks to the Today show for this segment, I was recently inspired!  
We all hit those moments that we look into our overly stuffed closet, and say.. "I have Nothing to Wear"




Well Jill Martin's new book is not only titled that but she also let us all know her secret..and its one that I personally found very surprising considering the question..

Now when you feel like you have nothing to wear, your last thought would be to start THROWING out clothes..right?  

Well Jill's solution is just that.. so as hesitant as I was in this advice, I thought it was also the perfect time for me to actually try this method, especially considering I am about to make my THIRD move in two years and desperately need to down-size my closet!  



Last Friday, being that I got very lucky and had the day off I vowed to myself I would start cleaning/ packing and re-organizing for my upcoming move..  6 LARGE trash bags later (including 3 of clothes, and 2 for Goodwill)

 
I was extremely proud of myself!  Within just a few hours I felt like I had a new closet!  (it could of also helped that I started packing up all my heavy winter items) but still it was VERY refreshing! 




So it may not be Spring Cleaning, but there's always PLENTY of reasons to get cleaning!  
I promise it will transform your closet!  

Happy cleaning, and Happy Monday my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment