Friday, August 26, 2011

Thigh High..a Do or a Don't??


So for today's Do or Don't I am welcoming in a fall trend, the thigh high socks! for the first time ever last year I overcame a fear of "Pretty Woman" over the knee boots that don't make you look like a ..... well you get the point, and I fell in love with the boots!  So this style is one that I am willing to give a second thought.. plus as seen later I love the look with the over the knee boot, so I may just have to give it a try..  

Anyways have you all seen this style, what do you think..?  As always I will be sharing a few photos so you can make your own judgement on the Thigh High socks!






Love this mix of the very feminine sparkly mini with the thigh highs and then the more manly trouser flats! 


Runway is also loving this trend, are you??

 from the runway to literally just running around town, this style can truly go many places!

Now its your turn.. would you wear thigh high socks?  
Is it a do or a don't?

Happy (belated) Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment