Sunday, August 28, 2011

Drumroll Please!


Today, five lucky people will win 4 delicious Citron/Gray FQs by Michael Miller...

As selected by Ms Random Number Generator and in the order selected:











#32:  Catskill Quilter, a smart lady who has white dinnerware and wants to make a(nother) table runner!

#10:  SuperMomNoCape, who will make herself a tote!

#39:  Bev C, who will be using the FQs for her Christmas sewing!

#26:  Carla with plans to make a quilt!

# 4:  newly retired Sheila, who is going to make a stylin' purse for herself!





Emails will be going out to the winners and FQs will be shipped as soon as I receive their addresses!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I chose this day for the give-away drawing because it would have been my parents 63rd wedding anniversary.




Mom made her wedding dress and taught me to sew.  She even let me use her sewing machine all by myself long before my 10th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment