Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites!

I think due to the excitement of an earthquake and now a presiding hurricane I feel like this week has flown by..and to top things off, I am off early to run up to Pittsburgh for the weekend! (thankful to get away from the bad weather, but slightly nervous about making our way back on Sunday...)

Anyways feeling so inspired thought I would share my Friday favorites this week!


First things first, this has now become my morning routine, the first time I tasted Greek yogurt plain was NOT a fan..but a few month ago found the FAGE with fruit, obsessed!  makes even those non-believers into believers of the stuff! 
(give it a try I promise it wont disappoint!)

 Not sure if it's my way of embracing this weather, but I am finally starting to get ready for fall, and loving the trend to continue a bright yellow throughout the cooler months ahead!



We are actually off to Pittsburgh for more than just to get away, we will be attending a wedding at the University's chapel (above) isn't it lovely!  Looking forward to not only the wedding but to explore a new city!


and finally, I dare not mention.. a birthday was this past Tuesday, and due to my busy schedule I lacked in its own post, but I do know this very special lady in my life (my mama) knew how much I was thinking about her!! 
Love you Mom! and to many more years of Fabulous!

Happy weekend my dears, and to all of us on the East coast, I pray we all stay safe and out of crazy Irene's path!

No comments:

Post a Comment