Monday, August 29, 2011

oh the VMAs...

Ok so after a long weekend away I almost forgot all about this annual, cray-cray of an awards show, but thankfully after a little unpacking and a long run I was able to watch some.. although I did miss the opening, but don't worry I have it all on my DVR for tonight.  However I couldn't leave you today without a few great shots of some quite memorable (although already wanting to forget outfits that were on display last night!) 


Not sure I was feeling the pink hair, Katy? or the yellow cube.. but hey I still think you rock!  Congrats on best video!

 I think the entire cast of Jersey Shore was..well you can answer that!  and don't get my started on Nikki, I love the girl but come on.. enough is enough


I will say this, Britney although I think her stylist could of picked out something better, did look great for everything the poor thing has gone through...and although I feel old that she is now in the hall of fame, she is definitely deserving


Gaga.. well ya shall we say Mr. Kenickie 
(good old grease days!)


Definitely have to agree with the masses, on the best part being Beyonce's tummy rub and Jay-Z's expression right after! (that is one lucky baby!)


VMAs.. the one award show where all stylists are sent packing..

Happy Monday my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment