Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby Showers for Baby McClure!

Our first shower was in Benton at my friend Bev Brown's house. She went above and beyond on all the details. We still had not chosen a name for Baby McClure at this point, so that's why it says "baby" everywhere. I loved it all!



Mine & Kent's baby pictures.

Aunt KK, me and the new GRANDMOTHER to be!

My mom's sister, Kathy, me and my Mom.

Megan was so sweet to help host and drive down from Conway!

LOVED this burlap wreath that I got to keep! I'll change the initial for the baby's name.

Me and all the hostesses. This shower was a hodge-podge of bootcamp friends, old friends from Conway and new friends in Benton. It was so fun and special.
 The Fayetteville shower was so fun for me because it was thrown and attended by wonderful women that I never get to just sit down and catch up with. I've known some of these women my entire life!
 Heidi (Nelson) Clark, me and Karen Nelson.
 Amber & Steph loving on my big ole bump!
 Me, my Mom, Amber, Stephanie and Aunt KK!
Me & Tiffany Haas
 All of our loot!
Kent and I are so grateful for all the time, effort and resources that each person who attended either shower contributed to helping us get ready for Baby McClure's arrival. We have less than 8 weeks to go until we get to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment