Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Favorites-- round one

Fall has too many wonderful things, to just have one post about them.. 

For today's first round.. my current FALL favorites are: 
Riding Boots and Trench Coats!

Thanks to wonderful roommates, with great style, I was recently introduced to some amazing boots.. Corso Como! 


Here are a few others that I also love!



What are your thoughts for the over-the knee riding boot?  I got my first pair last fall and still love them!  Although I will say I do see them more as a secondary boot..


And now for trenches... 


Love, love the Banana Classic Khaki Trench.. too bad they were currently out of my size, this is definitely on my fall wish list..



Love this style of matching your own brown belt with your trench!!

Happy Tuesday my darlings.. 

its another rainy and wet day here.. ready for some of that gorgeous Fall weather to soon peek through

No comments:

Post a Comment