Friday, September 30, 2011

Expired!


My driver's license expired in August...


I never look at my driver's license.... nor does anyone else!   I'm a grandmother after all...


While going thru a pile of papers Monday evening, I found the notice to renew my driver's license...


Tuesday afternoon, I had the staff meeting / baby shower.  Wednesday afternoon, I had a dr's appt.... so... yesterday afternoon, I made a bee-line from work to the DMV!



I was able to renew my driver's license even though I didn't know what that triangle-laying-on-its-side sign was...



...I live in the sticks and we don't have none of them around here!

The DMV office closes at 4:30 and I was sure I'd be the last person seen for the day.... but OH NO!  Three cars... count 'em... three cars pulled in when I was leaving at 4:23 pm.



At least, I don't have to worry about renewing my license again for eight years!   However, you'd think that the folks at DMV would want to check me more often now...



No comments:

Post a Comment