Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What to Wear Wednesday (WTWW)

My 5 Holiday Obsessions!! 
Many that I have already included, but a few new ones!!

Give one or all a try in the next few days and I can promise that you will feel VERY festive!

FURS!! 

So as many of you know I LOVE me some furs! I actually recently got some old ones from my great grandmother, absolutely gorgeous..slightly scared to actually wear them out yet..but I have been enjoying some of my faux fur items I picked up at the beginning of the season!



BOLD NAILS!



I have been LOVING this trend all season long and will continue to enjoy the bold dark nails through the winter!




I also am thinking of changing up my normal dark purple/navy for a bright rich holiday red!


LEATHER!! esp leather pants!


Found and bought my FIRST ever pair of leather pants a few weeks ago, haven't worn them yet but have a feeling I will be this next weekend while in the Big Apple!






SPARKLES..SEQUINS!





This is actually a photo of my NYE dress!! I am of course excited about it!! I adore the sequins and the sweetness of the gold color!

WINGED EYES!!


I am definitely feeling this winged eye look as well.. love that is a little something more then the usual dark eyeliner!  T-Swift has been rocking this look for years and I have always loved it but I like how Eva (above) combines the winged with a bit of the smokey look..great idea for cocktail Holiday party, or a great look for NYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment