Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ART PRINTS

By Niko Henrichon on Thursday, November 4 2010, 16:49

















I've been asked a lot about art prints. Here they are, finally. I actually have 5 of them: 1 Pride of Baghdad, signed and numbered (print run limited to 100 units) and 4 other prints (descriptions under), signed only (unlimited print run). The print sizes are A3+ (329x483 mm) or (13" x 19"). It's printed on hi quality Hahnemühle fineart paper (310 gsm).

 I will be, this year again, at the Lille comics festival on November 13th and 14th. I'll bring with me a few of these prints, if anyone wish to get them. I suggest you to reserve them by writing an Email to me before the festival because quantities are limited. For now, I only sell them hand to hand but I'll try to set up something soon enough to allow distant buyers to get them by mail. Hope to see you at Lille.


On m'a régulièrement demandé si je vendais des "art prints". Et bien les voilà, finalement. Il y a 5 différents "art prints" disponibles: 1 Pride of Baghdad, signé et numéroté (édition limitée à 100 exemplaires) ainsi que 4 autres "art prints" (voir descriptions ci-dessous), signés seulement (édition non limitée). La taille des prints est A3+ (329x483 mm). Ils sont imprimés sur papier d'art Hahnemühle de grande qualité (310 gsm).

Je serai, cette année encore, au Lille comics festival, le 13 et 14 Novembre. J'amènerai avec moi quelques-uns de ces prints, si vous désirez en acquérir. Je vous suggèrerais de réserver en me laissant un Email car les quantités seront limitées. Pour l'instant je ne les vends que de personne à personne mais je vais essayer de trouver un moyen pour permettre aux acheteurs à distance de les recevoir par la poste. J'espère vous croiser à Lille.
















  




New Mutants #11
By Niko Henrichon on Thursday, April 22 2010, 22:53

 



















These are pages from the New Mutants issue I did last month.

Marvel Adventures Covers
By Niko Henrichon on Sunday, March 14 2010, 12:06




















This time, I'm back on blogging for real. Well, I hope...
Here are a bunch of covers I did for Marvel Adventures Super Heroes.
Comments are deactivated but you can still drop me a line on my email address if you want. Stay tuned, a lot of cool stuff ahead. Including a big project that is the hell of a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment