Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend

I FINALLY got a picture of Kent and Rick in front of Rick's Hanke Brother's boat. So here they are:
They had a tournament in Russellville this weekend.
I went to Brittany Ezell's wedding in Conway on Saturday night. I forgot to take pictures. She looked so pretty. I got to catch up with a lot of people from high school - always fun.
I'm starting a new work-out class in the morning (at 5:00 AM), so hopefully I will be super sore for the rest of the week as my muscles recover! Also, I've been listing a lot of my designer jeans on ebay. It is so depressing... I really only wear jeans once or twice a month on a Saturday, so I decided to sell them - all 20 pairs! No, I will keep a couple of my favorites. I guess that have finally accepted that I am a working girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment