Monday, June 1, 2009

This One's a Keeper

As most of you know, Kent and I are just renting right now. Sooo... I have been careful about buying items that must stay with the house. This is also the reason we have SUCH bland wall colors - I'm not painting someone else's walls! That said, I love the way wine glasses look when hanging under the cabinet. So I splurged and spent $9.00 on a wine glass rack at Pier 1. I was impressed! Whenever we do buy a house, I think I will buy several of the racks. I may even make the effort to unscrew this rack and take it with me!
Here is the shot from underneath the cabinet. The rack just screws in. Pretty nifty! I love the way it looks like a resturant with the glasses hanging down. Just something different.

P.S. I think this would be a great birthday/christmas/wedding gift for someone with either a bottle of wine OR a cheap set of wine glasses!

This clever little yard rake trick came from Country Living and is even more precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment