Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hoops available in Duluth & Mpls, MN for pickup. Shipping Worldwide Available.

My intention in creating Hula Hoops is for people to start grooving their bodies. Each hoop is Handmade with lots of care & love. I have been making hoops for about 5 years & love to share the joy of hooping with others.

Over the years I've heard many people say.... I'd love to hoop, but I just can't keep it up. That's probably because they are using a lightweight small kids size hoop which requires much more momentum to keep it up. My adult sized hoops are made bigger and heavier so that they rotate at a slower speed, thus easier to use.
Wahla.... In no time you can start grooving your hips & experience the many benefits of hooping.

Hot Hips Hula Hoops © are $40. Each one is made with Love Save $$ and pick up hoop locally. I do ship worldwide as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment