Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yay distractions!

Not sure if it's due to the rainy weather..or the return of a long work day..but this afternoon is filled with many distractions.. or shall I say a lack of productivity?  Either way I think I have found a good excuse, that is.. Pinterest!  

Yes I know its not new, and I have been a member for sometime, however it wasn't until this rainy day that I have fully become engulfed with this lovely distraction!

Here are a few faves I have found so far...
you can follow me on Pinterest as well to check out how I have been spending the last few hours!


                 How beautiful is this ring?
                            Oreo tree cake? Yes please!

Probably one of my favorite Pinterest find so far.. 



We all know of my love for sequins


Love this look, nerdy glasses with leopard and 
Lime turtleneck, what could be better!


and of course..some holiday favorites!





Happy Tuesday my dears.. stay tuned for tomorrow's What to Wear and then the start of the Holiday season, starting on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment