Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stay connected with Christians of the world.


My husband’s friend is a Christianity film maker. His products are in good demand abroad, especially Singapore, Malaysia. He sought my help to propagate his skills in the Internet.

I immediately asked him to come over to my place because, only a day before I came across Lordsmessage.com, a Christian social networking site that offers plenty to Christian community across the world.

The Lordsmessage.com was the result of Heath and Alex’s dream of giving something back to the community.

Through their site, they propagate Faith in God, invite inspiring true stories from their members, offer a Christian Chat facility, and facilitate interaction between members and so on.

Right now, they offer a free book titled, “The Path of Grace: 5 ways to accomplish the impossible".

I was confident the lordsmessage.com can be very useful to my husband’s friend. He too liked the idea.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment