Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What's your favorite??

Christmas Movie?!  With the ABC Family 25 days of Christmas to the nightly specials on all the major networks, there is NO lack of Christmas spirit throughout TV land this season!  

With all the many choices I have one question for you.. what is your favorite Christmas movie...

Is it a Classic??

This movie is a MUST for our family, my uncle INSISTS that we all watch it EVERY Christmas, and a few years ago even got the famous Leg lamp!!




Love the book, seen the re-make but don't remember the original..definitely a must to see VERY soon



Many years ago I actually was in this production at my children's theater this story will always hold a special place in my heart because of this!


I sadly have yet to see this classic, but from many friend's recommendations I plan on seeing it before the season is over!

Or maybe more into the more recent Christmas movies, some of these are now my ALL Time favorites!!



I almost thought about including this into the Classics, because this movie is a MUST for everyone to see!  Can't find a funnier Christmas flick!





Probably one of my ALL TIME favorite movies, maybe ALL year long too!  Absolutely LOVE this movie, and although it may be considered a "chick-flick" I guarantee your boyfriend/ brother/ random dude will also love it! 



Very sweet and yet I cry each time as well! Great and very "real" movie for all families!



Another movie, that really should go into the classics! Actually watched this, this past Sunday! You cannot go wrong or ever get sick of this one!


Ok so now I just feel like I am completely repeating myself but LOVE LOVE this one as well.. wow I think some of my all time favorite movies are all "Christmas themed"


It's on TV ALLL the time, if you've never seen it you should be ashamed..and they even have a 1, 2, 3, and 4!! All of them pretty good, however the 1st is of course the BEST!



Family favorite, we even have the bell!

TV Favorites..yep I will say it, this time of year even the TV originals are great!



  

And of course I could never forget our FAVORITE ELF..Will Farrell...bringing us Christmas cheer



So the question remains..what is your favorite??

Happy Holidays to all my readers, stay in tonight and warm up to your favorite Christmas flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment