Friday, December 17, 2010

What to Wear (Friday)!!

So I first need to apologize for my super awful lack of blogging this week!  The first part of this week was consumed with sickness and being in bed for 3 days and then as soon as I returned to the "real world" I was consumed with everything imaginable..so honestly its a blessing that I am even writing today!!

Anyways I dare not to ever leave my readers without some type of What to Wear even if its not Wednesday!!
So this week I am once again inspired by my own need to find the perfect holiday shoes!  I have received my New Years Dress in the mail, thanks to my good friends over at Asos! and am in love with it! Hopefully I will have some pictures after the new year.

The first option are some high but yet still walkable Black platforms!


Love these suede, rounded toe black pumps from Nine West especially with the accent on the heel!



A little more classic, but love that they can be worn beautifully with that already over the top outfit you have for your holiday parties!  This style from Nine West comes in many colors, these were just two of my favorites, love the silver and the black reptile!


For those of you that either want to be over the top with the sparkly dress AND shoes, or for those who are wearing your LBD and need a little extra "sparkle" for the party these sparkly platforms from Nine West are perfection! Love the wave line of the side of this pump!





For those of you who live in the warmer climate (aka: can go without tights) I adore these peep toe platforms!  The simplicity of the black platform matched with the very festive and adorable bow, make these peep toes a must for the season!  Thanks Aldo!

No comments:

Post a Comment