Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Between the hot cocoa, the 24-7 Christmas carols, the snowy sidewalks and the oh so pretty Christmas lights, it is truly undeniable that this really is the MOST Wonderful time of the Year!

Today I wanted to share so beautiful, some over the top and just some classic photos of outdoor Christmas lights!  Christmas lights are one of my FAVORITE parts of the season!


 One of my favorite displays of lights is hanging stars, I love when homes put up the star hanging from tree branches with fishing wire, it really does look like the stars are just hanging in the free air!   It reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas!





 Personally this house in my own opinion is a little over the top, but I also thinking esp after watching all of the corny Christmas movies that I have been for the past few weeks, I secretly love the thought of the ALL out war of the most lights on the houses!  Kinda excited to see what I will end up doing in a few years with my own home??



 Love the enormous tree, I am sure that the residents of this town love seeing this gorgeous sight from miles away!  and the gorgeous water in the background makes this photo absolutely breathtaking!


Another favorite Christmas sight for me is the sight of the lined streets full of Christmas lights!  Whether its in a large city or in your town square it can make anyone feel at home and most definitely full of Christmas cheer!!

What are your favorite Christmas sights?? Don't let them go unnoticed this year you only have a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment