Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a catch up post...

there are so many reasons I haven't posted lately but a lot has to do with life being a tad overwhelming lately. It seems like days are passing me by and I am bit by bit giving up things I enjoy and just in the last few weeks I have been trying to reclaim things in my life.

I spent some time to myself a week or so ago.... I went scrapbooking and it was wonderful!!!!! I got quite a few layouts done and it was nice hanging out with my friends for a while. I have missed them something awful.

Today Rob and I took some time for ourselves. It was nice to be able to talk to him without our favourite little red head interrupting us the whole time or every few minutes. She is really adorable.

Well maybe Santa will answer my daughters' Christmas wish this year and bring her dad a job. It has been a long two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment